After a wonderful first chapter of Team Inside-Out in 2018, I’m enthused to tell you that I will be offering the program again in 2019.
To be clear, Team IO is not a certification program. There will be no diploma or graduation upon completion. This program is only for those truly committed to the profession, and purpose, of coaching.
Whether you’re an athletic coach, acting coach, music coach, mental-conditioning coach, psychologist, or life coach, this program may be right for you. In this program, we’re going to dive deep into the inside-out paradigm that has shaped my own coaching/teaching career, and my relationships with some of the world’s finest athletes, teams, and organizations for over twenty years.
What’s more, the cost of this year-long program (actually, as you’ll see below, it extends well over a year) is the exact same as a two-day, one-on-one workshop with me.
- Group video conferences twice per month. I’ll be teaching, and as a group we’ll all be sharing insights and reflections, every other week for one full year. Each conference will be recorded and archived for future access.
- Two in-person one-day workshops (with time allocated for individual meetings with me): London and the New York City area.
- Personal access to me in 2019, and follow-up access to me for all participants through 2020.
- The possibility of working with me, or being referred to my clients without me, upon completion of program.
- The possibility of joining me on stage for speaking engagements during the program.
- Cost of program: $12,000.00 USD.
I’m fully committed to helping those in the program not only realize the importance and power of understanding the inside-out paradigm for themselves, but also sharing my experiences in bringing this paradigm to the field of sports—which changed the face of mental performance in sports forever.
My hope is that participants, starting in their own sphere of influence, will continue to change the world’s current approach to coaching from an outside-in model to an inside-out one.
This program will kick off on January 7th, 2019. We’ve already begun fielding inquiries and conducting intake with those who have expressed interest. If Team IO interests you, please get in touch using either the contact form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll hear back from me or a member of Team IO shortly thereafter.
We look forward to hearing from you. And to January of 2019!