Team Inside-Out presents
The Event: Back to True Nature.
November 17 and 18th, 2018, London.
For the past year, Garret Kramer and his Team Inside-Out colleagues have been exploring with clients, organizations, teams, schools, and audiences the nature of who we truly are and the impact it has on the way we live and work.
Many questions have been asked along the way about what "true nature” really means. And the answers seem to shake some of the most fundamental assumptions of our society.
Over two days this coming November, we’ll look at some of the biggest questions of our time, including:
- Are we separate or one? Finite or infinite?
- Do we have any control over thoughts, feelings, or anything?
- What does the concept of free will say about the nature of experience?
- Can we save the world?
- Is love personal?
- Does mind and matter exist independent of observation?
- Is there any value to seeking solace in the objective world?
All presentations are designed for participation, input, questions, and discussion. As an entire group, we’ll explore what is true about who we are and what that means for a life of productivity, resilience, and love. We look forward to you joining us!